What’s next…. finding what works!

Have you ever done some type of short-term program, either a cleanse, 30-day clean eating or workout challenge and at the end thought…? what’s next?  How do I keep my momentum up?

It’s so much easier to stay motivated for the short-term.  It doesn’t matter what you are doing.  It’s the long-term where it gets difficult.

Well I’m excited to share a few solutions.  These simple solutions will help you change from being all gung-ho in the short-term and then stopping.  It doesn’t matter if your situation has been losing weight and then gaining it back, starting a workout routine and then stopping or losing confidence because you have started so many things only to fall back into your old routine.

You see, it doesn’t matter what the program is, if you don’t change what’s going on in between your ears, you will go back to following your old path.

I’ve been there myself.  As a matter of fact, don’t get discouraged because just about everyone I know has.

However it doesn’t have to be that way.  We can pave new neural pathways with just a little effort.  For example:

My client Kathy was frustrated by gaining back the 20 lbs. she lost. No matter how many diets she tried, she would lose 20 lbs. but fail to keep it off.

She was worried that she had damaged her metabolism and that she would never feel confident again.  Then I taught her how to take action by changing her mindset.

Now she is confident that she will never again be part of the 95% that lose weight and fail to keep it off because she knows what the other 5% know. She knows how to use the tools that separate the 5% from the 95%.

If you are curious as to what they are, I share them in a new e-book I wrote outlining three simple steps to change your mindset.  These steps can be applied to almost any situation that you would like to change.

Now, with this e-book you can start your own journey. However, I don’t want you to do this alone. To help you succeed, I’ve got a few more emails to send you over the next few weeks to support information that’s in the e-book.  I’m sure you’ll find them helpful!

Click here to download your e-book.

Wishing you good health and happiness,