Prep time: 3 minutes
Makes 1 cup
- 1 large peeled and pitted avocado
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt, goat yogurt, coconut yogurt, or almond yogurt
- 1 diced tomato
- a squirt of lemon or lime juice
- a dash or two of cayenne pepper
- sea salt and black pepper
- Mash avocado with a fork until very smooth.
- Add yogurt, tomato, and cayenne. Blend until smooth. This may be done in a food processor, in a blender, or with a fork.
- Add sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
Tip: best made a maximum of 1 hour before serving.