Marinated Cauliflower Salad-HM
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into small pieces
- ½ bunch cilantro minced
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1 chopped fennel bulb
- 2 large garlic bulbs minced
- Make dressing and set aside.
- Chop vegetables and cilantro and put into a large salad bowl.
- Mince garlic and put on vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Leave at room temperature for 30-45 minutes to let flavors absorb.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy
- Best served at room temperature. Salad is even better the next day if there’s any left.