Chocolate Cashew Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews soaked for at least one hour in hot water
- 1 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk chilled overnight
- 1/4 cup honey use less or more depending on desired sweetness
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs.
- 1 tbsp vodka
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews and add to a high-speed blender with the entire contents of one can of coconut milk, honey, vodka and cacao powder.
- Blend on high until very smooth and creamy. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour contents into a freezer safe pan or container and tap several times to release any air bubble. Top with cacao nibs.
- Lay the container flat and freeze for 6-8 hours, stirring every hour.
- Once the ice cream is firm and scoop-able, scoop into bowls.
- Allow ice cream to soften a little prior to serving for the best results.