Tuna Chickpea Salad
- 1 can mostly drained tuna
- 2 tbs. onion
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- 2 tbs. capers
- 2 tbs. pitted olives cut up
- 2 cups salad greens arugula/roman/mixed greens
- In a mini–food processor, combine the tuna, mustard, onion and garlic. Pulse to combine. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil to make a chunky dressing.
- Divide salad greens, chickpeas, capers and olives on to 2 plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.