Sesame Eggplant Sticks
- 1 eggplant sliced in 1/2" x 2" sized sticks
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. Gamasio sesame seeds and salt
- 2 tbs. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes.
- 1 tsp. sea salt or salt to taste
- Preheat broiler to high
- Place all ingredients except eggplant in a food processor and pulse until garlic is minced. Place eggplant sticks in a large bowl and pour the oil mixture over the sticks and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and place under the broiler until brown and crispy about 15 minutes.