Watermelon Martini Smoothie Cocktail
There’s always a way to get in all your colorful fruits and veggies. This cocktail smoothie is one way.
Try it. It is delicious and refreshing. Makes enough for two!
- 2cups fresh Watermelon cubed and chilled
- 2ounces of your favorite Vodka
- 1ounce Triple Sec or Grand Marnier
- 1teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1cup ice
- Place watermelon and ice into a blender, secure lid and blend.
- Add the vodka, triple sec and lime juice and blend on low for 5 seconds.
- Divide among two glasses, serve at once.